Printed circuit board layout
The layout of a PCB is a crucial aspect for the realization of a good product. The compliance with safety standards, EMC normatives, and all the rules associated with different PCBs (RF, digital, analog, switching power supply), is what distinguishes a dependable product from an unreliable one.
Designing a PCB is no easy task. Specialized skills, and years of practical training are required for an efficient design. This work is a kind of art that can be performed only by experienced electronics designers.
At FMB a close collaboration with the Customer is considered essential, in order to have the clear information necessary for a final product that can be definitive and reliable. Netlists, choice of compontents, electrical safety and mechanical constraints have to be precise for having a good start. FMB adapts to the Customer requirements, not without adding its experience in the field, and it commits to guarantee a good quality over price ratio.
Layout of PCB from electronic schematic in PADS Logic or ASCII compatible Netlist.
- Design of single sides, double sided, multy-layer, with blank or clear vias.
- Layout of complex PCB in high frequency and controlled impedance: memory boards, with microprocessor compact logic or with BGA/microBGA.
- On request, test-point preparation for test-in-circuit.
- If not requested otherwise, insulation follows VDE110 normatives.
- High power PCB for high voltage and high current.
- Preparation of Gerber file, drilling, Pick & Place, Flying-probe.
- Availability of source file in PADS Layout format.
- Other documentation in PDF, DXF, PNG, HPLG and partlist in Microsoft Excel.
- 3D files in IGES format, compatible with SolidWorks, Pro/Engineer, Catia.
Mentor Graphics PCB Design Pads LAYOUT can be used in different configurations, for different requirements.
More information can be obtained from the productor website: Mentor Graphics.